Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Email to a Friend
Bock beer was traditionally prepared in the winter for use in the spring and intended to provide nutrition during the fasts of lent so that eventually Bock beer day came to herald the arrival of spring. Not so according to Pavichevich. "That's just an old wives' tale. Actually, the best grains for making beer come in the fall and the finest brewers produce the richest beers under the sign of the ram (March) that aren't to be consumed until the sign of the goat (December)." Baderbrau Bock is brewed with four types of malts, 2- and 6-row pale malts, caramel, and Chocolate malts. It is also hopped with 95% Saaz hops, however the remaining 5% is comprised of only two German hop varieties.
This extraordinary Bock has a rich, malty nose with a strong roasted character and dark brown color. The rich and flavorful malty-sweet body is balanced by a chocolately, roasted finish. Baderbrau Bock is hopped slightly less than a traditional German Bock-style beer. Overall, a clean and very flavorful beer.
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service will help you with any questions. You may also place orders over the phone.
M-F, 7am - 5pm PST
Assuring satisfaction to over 1,000,000 customers since 1994 has earned us an A+ rating from BBB. A BBB Accredited business since 10/05/2005
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures that every item you purchase at The Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club meets your high standards or we will replace it or refund your purchase.
® All Rights Reserved. P.O. Box 1627, Lake Forest, CA 92609