Millstream Brewing Company - Colony Oatmeal Stout
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.80%
- Int’l Bittering Units (IBUs): 22
- Serving Temperature: 50-55° F
- Suggested Glassware: Pint Glass or Mug
- Malts: 2-Row Pale, Caramel, Chocolate, Flaked Oats, Munich, Roasted Barley, Black Malt, Red Wheat
- Hops: Magnum, Glacier, Saaz
Additional Tasting Notes:
After you've tried each of the Millstream beers independently, give this a shot: you've heard of a Black & Tan, but how about a Black & White? While it might sound crazy, adding Generations While Ale to an equal measure of Colony Oatmeal Stout is actually quite tasty. Start by pouring the stout, then, slowly & gently add the white ale. Don't expect them to stay layered like a true black & tan; nonetheless, the two complement one another nicely. Tart from the wit is balanced by roast from the stout, while the chocolate notes from the stout are enhanced by the citrus notes from the wit. Enjoy your first Black & White!
Unmatched Variety by style, brewery & country
Choose from Five different Beer Clubs offering unmatched variety by brewery,
country of origin, and beer style to suit your specific tastes.