If you’ve been on the fence as to whether or not you want to join or give a gift membership to The Rare Beer Club®, allow me to give you 12 compelling reasons that the time is now. We had set a goal of featuring at least 12 Rare Beer Club exclusive beers in 2015 and with a full 3 weeks to go in this year, it’s looking like we should be able to exceed that as we’ve already either locked down or have gotten fairly solid verbal commitments from the following stellar breweries. It’s going to be a year to remember… If you’re a member!
Here’s what we’re working on:
- Saint Somewhere is brewing a 10% version of their highly coveted Belgian Strong Ale, Lectio Divina.
- Les Trois Mousquetaires Signature Series Maibock – We love everything these guys put out and our members will be the first in the US to try this exceptional Maibock.
- Sudwerk Brewing’s Funke Hop Farm is a dry-hopped sour saison that only about 100 folks have tried so far. You’re gonna love it.
- Prairie Artisan Ales tossed out the notion of doing a Tequila Barrel Aged Imperial Stout last month at The Festival. My gut reaction? “Hell yeah!”
- Bierbrouwerij De Koningshoeven – La Trappe makes an outstanding bock and our members will be the first to try it in the US marketplace.
- Monkish Brewing Company – Everything we’ve ever tried from Monkish is rock solid. Henry wants to make a blended brett focused dry-hopped saison just for our members next year. We’re in.
- Brouwerij Wilderen Tripel Kanunnik – An outstanding Belgian Tripel never before distributed in the US.
- Jolly Pumpkin – When Ron says he’s game for creating something unique just for our members, we only have to ask when he can do it. Stay tuned.
- Telegraph Brewing is on the map as well for a 2015 exclusive. We’re about to rate their Silent Partner Saison.
- Odell Brewing – We’ve run a few of Eric’s one-offs over the years and are eager to see what he has in mind for the club next fall.
- Pints For Prostates Brewery Collaboration – Every year we partner with PFP and a US brewery to create something really cool for the club and to promote awareness for the organization. The brewery has yet to be named.
- Upright Brewing – Alex is doing some really cool stuff up in OR and we can’t wait to dig in with him on what he wants to do for our members.
If you got this far, you know that more than one of the styles above have yet to be determined so let us know what you want and we’ll toss it into the hopper for consideration.