We’re very excited to have the opportunity to work with our friend Tomme Arthur and the team at The Lost Abbey to bring our members a selection of six limited release beers that are not only difficult to find, but also downright delicious.
A list of the beers appears below, but we encourage you to visit the special offer page for full tasting notes and access to the order form.
Please Note: All beers are 500-ml (16.9-oz) bottles.
- Libri Divini – Oak-Aged Wild Ale with Lemon & Vanilla. 7% ABV.
- Framboise de Amorosa – Sour Abbey Dubbel Ale aged in French Oak Barrels with Raspberries. 8.5% ABV.
- Judgment Day – Abbey Quadrupel w/ Raisins. 10.2% ABV.
- Infinite Silence – Barleywine Ale aged in Fresh Oak Barrels. 12.5% ABV.
- Serpent’s Stout – Imperial Stout. 11% ABV.
- Church on the Hill – Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout with Mostra Coffee & Vanilla. 13.7% ABV
Flexible ordering allows you to order 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, or 24 total bottles, combining any of the six featured beers in any way to get there so that you can easily try them all.
ORDER ONLINE or at 800-625-8238 Mon – Fri, 7am – 4 pm Pacific. If your Rare Beer Club membership was a gift, you will be contacted by one of our team members for payment information if you submit your order online.
Learn More for full tasting notes, and to access the order form.
The order cut-off for this Special Offer is 12:00 PM Pacific on Tuesday, April 12th. Orders will begin shipping out about a week later.
President, The Rare Beer Club®