The savory coating of Dijon mustard and dried herbs also tastes great on chicken thighs or beef fillets. Herbes de Provence is a combination of several dried herbs–including lavender, thyme, rosemary, and basil–that evoke flavors from the south of France.
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients; rub evenly over both sides of lamb.
3. Place lamb on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Recipe and photo from www.MyRecipes.com