Here at The Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club™, we love winter. It’s the time of year when some of the most bold, interesting, and fun beers are released. With so many holiday styles out there, check out our helpful Winter Beer Style guide. We’ve also put together a list of some of our favorite holiday offerings that we’ve featured over the years – some from our US Microbrewed Club, some from our International Beer Club, and still others from our exclusive Rare Beer Club:
- Brasserie Meteor – Biere de Noel (France)
- Ridgeway Brewing Company – Santa’s Butt (England)
- Mikkeller – Hoppy Lovin’ Christmas (Denmark)
- Brasserie la Choulette – La Choulette de Noel (France)
- Klein Duimpje Huisbrouwerij – Kerstbier Vintage 2008 (Netherlands)
- Sprecher Brewing Company – Winter Brew (USA)
- Brasserie St. Germain – Page 24 Noel (France)
- Brasserie Lefebvre – Barbar Winter Bok (France)
- Lancaster Brewing Company – Winter Warmer (USA)
- Brasserie des Geants – Noel des Geants (Belgium)
- Harpoon Brewing Company – Winter Warmer Specialty Holiday Ale (USA)
- Casco Bay Brewing Company – Old Port Winter Ale (USA)
These 12 Beers of Christmas are a great accompaniment to the holiday season, so be sure to pick some up – if you can find them! Or, if tracking down the best hand-crafted beers from around the world sounds like a lot of work, let us take care of it for you. Join or give a gift membership to The Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club and make the joy of Christmas come each and every month.
Our thorough beer selection process, honed by over 20 years of experience in the craft beer industry, ensures you can relax knowing we’ve got the world’s best beers on their way to you or your gift recipient every month. It makes us feel a bit like Santa Claus, just without the reindeer.