You’ll receive expertly selected, quality craft beers in each of our five membership types below along with our monthly newsletter providing detailed tasting notes, beer profiles, brewery histories, and suggested food pairings.
1. The U.S. Microbrewed Beer Club: Twelve, 12 oz. beers, four styles from two different U.S. Microbreweries (3 bottles of each style).
2. The U.S. and International Variety Beer Club: Twelve, 12 oz. beers, four styles from both U.S. and International breweries (2 different U.S. beers, 2 different Imported beers. 3 bottles of each style). Please note that some imported bottles are packaged in 11.2 oz. bottle formats.
3. The Hop-Heads Beer Club: Twelve, 12 oz. hoppy beers, consisting of three different beers (4 bottles or cans of each) from both U.S. and International breweries. Please note that some imported bottles are packaged in 11.2 oz. bottle formats.
4. The International Beer Club: Twelve, 12 oz. beers, two styles from International breweries (6 bottles of each style) Please note that some imported bottles are packaged in 11.2 oz. bottle formats.
5. The Rare Beer Club®: Two different limited-release, celebratory, artisanal beers each month in 750 ml bottles from two different breweries (both US and Imports). Choose from 3 membership levels receiving a total of two, four or six 750 ml bottles per month.
Personal and Gift memberships are available from 2 to 12 shipments or on an ongoing, month-to-month basis which will continue until you contact us to cancel your membership, which can be done easily at any time as described below. Flexible ordering allows you to send or receive shipments monthly, every other month, or quarterly. Our Design Your Own Club™ program allows you to ship on specific months by creating a custom shipping schedule and sending shipments on birthday months, anniversaries, or other gift occasions throughout the year.
OPEN-ENDED, ongoing memberships MAY BE CANCELLED at any time, however, certain promotional offers may require a minimum term prior to cancellation. To cancel, you may contact us by email at [email protected], fill out our order cancellation form, call us at 800.625.8238, or chat with us online M-F, 7am-5pm Pacific.
Yes, you can! Our Design Your Own Club™ program allows you to combine our five beer clubs in any way, or you can pair your beer club membership with our other subscription boxes below:
- The International Wine of the Month Club – receive two bottles of red wine, white wine, or one of each through four monthly wine club options.
- The Premium Cigar of the Month Club™ – choose between two cigar club options, including our Rare Cigar Club, and receive super-premium, hand-rolled cigars each month.
- The Gourmet Cheese of the Month Club – choose from two cheese clubs featuring artisanal cheese and extremely limited-production rare cheese from our Rare Cheese Club.
- The Gourmet Chocolate of the Month Club™ – you’ll get distinctive, hard-to-find, small-batch artisanal chocolates from around the world.
- The Fresh Cut Flower of the Month Club™ – each month, you’ll get a professionally designed seasonal bouquet of top quality blooms and greens sent just two days after harvest.
Although you cannot choose specific beers or styles that you would like to receive, when we do receive requests from our members, we always follow up with the brewery and request samples to be evaluated. A big part of being a member to The Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club™ is having the opportunity to try beers and styles that you wouldn’t have access to otherwise or might not have thought to try on your own. If you find a beer you really like, you may reorder it in our beer store.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ensures that every beer you purchase from The Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club™ meets your high standards or we will replace it or refund your purchase. Simple as that.
Registering an account allows you to save an address book, update shipping addresses for current orders, update your payment info, view past orders, and manage any scheduled email gift announcements.
After you login to your account, you can visit your account dashboard by clicking the My Account link near the bottom of any page the site.
To reset your password, visit the forgot your password page and enter the email address associated with your account.
Please note that charges will appear on your statement from "MonthlyClubs.com".
If you choose to pay per shipment for your membership, subsequent charges will be on the 1st of each month for which a beer club shipment is scheduled.
In The Rare Beer Club®: Bottles only.
In our 12-oz clubs: Both bottles and cans.
There’s currently a canning revolution underway and including breweries that package in cans in our club selections is unquestionably a good thing and the right thing to do. Within the last couple of years, scores of craft brewers around the country and the world have embraced cans, and in fact, many brewers are not bottling their beers anymore at all. It wasn’t always this way, but at this time and moving forward, not including breweries that only package in cans would ultimately limit us from featuring some of the world’s top rated breweries and beers.
Why is it a good thing?: Beyond expanding the number of breweries and beers we can bring to you, all modern beer cans have a lining which completely protects the beer from picking up metallic flavors. Cans offer numerous advantages over bottles: they protect beer from light (which can damage beer’s aroma & flavor); are virtually airtight, keeping beer fresher for longer; weigh less and are easier to ship; are outdoor-activity friendly; are infinitely recyclable; and even cool down faster.
Our 12-oz club members can expect to receive traditional bottles about 75% of the time, with cans making up the remainder – around 3 shipments per year.
We ship our Beer clubs to all states except Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Utah, and some zip codes in Kentucky. Please note that there are a few other states for which we are unable to deliver Beer to certain (usually rural) zip codes. During checkout, our website will check your shipping address and alert you if it is in one of these zip codes.
We ship our Wine clubs to all states except Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Utah, and some zip codes in Michigan.
Cheese, Chocolate, and Flower clubs are available to all states except Alaska and Hawaii.
Our Cigar clubs are available in all U.S. states except Utah. We can also ship to APO addresses. Unfortunately, we cannot ship cigars, nor any other products, outside of the U.S. at this time.
Shipments should arrive the 3rd or 4th week of the month via a carrier in your region*. In December, if you order before December 10th we will do our best to have your gift arrive before Christmas. No guarantees in the case of weather delays or carrier issues.
*NOTE: Due to unique challenges required to deliver beer and wine in certain regions, occasionally the first shipment of a membership can take an additional 1-2 weeks to arrive depending on when your order was placed. Please call our Customer Service Department at 800-625-8238 for an estimated time of arrival for your delivery area.
Yes. Someone over 21 years of age will need to sign for your beer shipment. An ID may be required by the carrier. Our discrete packaging allows many of our members to ship to a work location or a neighbor who is often home.
Please either call us at 800-625-8238 or email us at [email protected] no later than the 1st of the month to inform us if you have moved, plan to be out of town, or otherwise will not be able to accept delivery that month so that we can either re-route or reschedule your shipment. We use common carriers to deliver all of our products. If you are not home to sign for your shipment, the carrier will leave a door tag letting you know a delivery attempt has been made. After three attempts the product will be sent back to the distribution center at which time we can re-ship your package for an additional shipping cost of $15.
Please either call us at 800-625-8238 or email us at [email protected] no later than the 1st of the month to change your delivery address. Or, if you create an account on our website, you'll be able to go to the My Orders section to update the delivery address yourself for any current orders.