Snake River Brewing Company - Zonker Stout
- Alcohol by Volume: 6.00%
- Int’l Bittering Units (IBUs): 40
- Serving Temperature: 55-60° F
- Suggested Glassware: Pint Glass, Mug or Stein
- Malts: 2-Row Pale, Carastan, Caramel, Crystal, Black, Chocolate, Roasted Barley
- Hops: Chinook, Sterling, Hallertau
Oh, almost forgot, a “zonker”, for those who are interested, is a large underwater fishing fly, and like this Stout’s appearances at GABF and WBC, snagging the catch is made much easier when you’re fishing with good bait!
Unmatched Variety by style, brewery & country
Choose from Five different Beer Clubs offering unmatched variety by brewery,
country of origin, and beer style to suit your specific tastes.