- "This is BAD beer. Medicinal fusel alcohols everywhere, grainy, astringent, diacetyl evident. Need I say more?" - Jack
- "This beer SUCKS! Hurl-Factor? At least a 9.5" - Tom
- "About the only good thing I could say about this beer is that it's got a nice label" - Pete
- "You could use this beer for several practical purposes, say to poison rodents, make a stink bomb, or perhaps even as a rust remover, but I would highly discourage drinking it if a pleasant experience is the desired result." - Kris
- "Grassy, Cooked Vegetables, Stale, astringent, sulfery and overall, undrinkable."- Bart
- "Smells like my socks after the week I hiked the Grand Canyon" - Gary
Unmatched Variety by style, brewery & country
Choose from Five different Beer Clubs offering unmatched variety by brewery,
country of origin, and beer style to suit your specific tastes.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures that every item you purchase at The Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club meets your high standards or we will replace it or refund your purchase.