Sweetwater Brewing Company - SweetWater 420 Extra Pale Ale
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.40%
- Int’l Bittering Units (IBUs): 40
- Serving Temperature: 40-45° F
- Suggested Glassware: Pint Glass or Stange
- Malts: 2-Row Pale, Crystal
- Hops: Cascade, Centennial
*Side Note: When mixed in equal proportions, the Georgia Brown and the 420 EPA combine to create a third very tasty beer with some of the hoppy aromatics of the EPA tempered by the Sweet Georgia Brown ale notes and the sweeter notes from the brown ale being sharpened a bit by the hoppy pale ale. Give it a try!
Unmatched Variety by style, brewery & country
Choose from Five different Beer Clubs offering unmatched variety by brewery,
country of origin, and beer style to suit your specific tastes.