Imperial Stout Utopia (SOLD OUT)
Imperial Stout Utopia – You want big stouts? Can’t get enough of barrel-aged, big stouts? This case was created for you and yes, Utopia is exactly where you’re gonna be each time you crack one of these babies open. Nine, count ‘em, nine of the 12 beers are barrel aged, including none other than The Bruery’s Black Tuesday 2021, a world-famous 18.9% ABV beast that you absolutely must try. You’ll also find Lost Abbey's Church on the Hill, a 13.7% Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout with Mostra Coffee & Vanilla. At just over $14/bottle (plus S&H), you won’t find these beers any cheaper. Hell, you simply won’t find most of them. Check out all 12 below, figure out which of the far too many gifts you were gonna get your kids to remove from Santa’s list this year, and budget a treat for yourself. You know you deserve it!
Rare Beer Club President
The Imperial Stout Utopia Mixed Case includes one bottle each of these 12 incredible stouts:
- The Bruery - Black Tuesday 2021
- The Bruery - Cherry Chocolate Rain 2019
- Fulton Beer - Thunder God
- Jolly Pumpkin - Who Needs an Occasion?
- The Lost Abbey - Church on the Hill
- The Lost Abbey - Serpent's Stout
- The Lost Abbey - Faith and Obedience
- BJ's Brewhouse - Bourbon Barrel Chocolate Stout
- Blue Mountain Barrel House - Dark Hollow
- Les Trois Mousquetaires - Grande Cuvée Déjeuner Impérial
- Nebraska Brewing Company - Barrel Aged Reserve Series: Black Betty (500-ml)
- Nebraska Brewing Company - Barrel Aged Reserve Series: M.O.A.B. (500-ml)
Note: All bottles are 750-ml, except for the Nebraska beers which are 500-ml
Unmatched Variety by style, brewery & country
Choose from Five different Beer Clubs offering unmatched variety by brewery,
country of origin, and beer style to suit your specific tastes.